Sunday, April 20, 2014

Double Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Easter!  We sure did.  We had a family Easter brunch with cousins and grandma, the boys and I then went to another Easter BBQ while Daddy took a nap with K.  Needless to say, we had a lot of yummy food.  The kids had fun hunting Easter eggs; K only gathered the pink ones.  What can I say, she's special like that!  ;)

Anyway, I've been making this double chocolate banana bread for a long time, but this is my first time making it into muffins.  They're SO delicious, and such a good way to use up your old bananas.  I got this recipe from Pinterest, I can't take credit for it.  But the only thing I changed was the baking time.  Instead of baking for the suggested 60-70 minutes, in muffin pans, you only need to bake for 30 minutes.

Enjoy!

The recipe is from this website:
http://www.thesisterscafe.com/2009/05/double-chocolate-banana-bread

Don't forget, if you want to make them into muffins, reduce the baking time to only 30  minutes!


Xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment