Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mile Long Lashes

Hi Everyone,

If you're one of the lucky ones who is blessed with luscious, full, beautiful lashes, then you can skip this post!  This is for those of us who did not strike jackpot in the genetic lottery.  But then again, even if you do have lashes that even Helen of Troy would kill for, who wouldn't want longer lashes?  I'm old school that way.  I think the glamorous old Hollywood movie stars like Liz Taylor, Bridgette Bardot, Sophia Loren, etc, were so gorgeous with their killer lashes.

What's an Asian girl to do with so little hair on her lids?  I contemplated getting a prescription of Latisse.  But chickened out on it.  So I heard through a friend, that Rapidlash works very well too, and you can purchase that via Amazon.  I thought, what was there to lose?  There were pretty good reviews on Amazon.  I might as well try it.

Well, see the results for yourself!  I've been using Rapidlash for months now, but you'll definitely see results in just one week.

xoxo,
Lin

Before - Right Eye
Before - Left Eye
After - Right Eye
After - Left Eye






No comments:

Post a Comment