Friday, August 21, 2015

Casual Friday

TGIF!!!!

I've recently found a liking for very simple and neutral pieces.  Having 3 little ones to care for really doesn't give me any reasons to dress up.  So some basic pieces are my BFFs this summer.

Over here where I live, it's been scorching hot all summer.  Recently it's gotten a little cooler, so I dared to put on my cropped jeans.  Otherwise, I've been living in shorts for the last 3 months.

And it's not just me. All over Pinterest, neutral pieces dominate the fashion boards.  Distressed jeans seem to be in this season.  The trick is to accessorize strategically to make the outfit.  Accessorize with simple jewelry and add a touch of color with your handbag. Therefore, without further ado, here's the look.


Necklaces: Madewell (similar here) and bar necklace from Amazon
Shoes: Skechers Sweet Pea 



Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Lin


No comments:

Post a Comment