Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Designer Crossbodies To Die For

What can I say.  I love me some handbags.  You can say I'm addicted to them.  Honestly, truth be told, if I ever win the lottery, the first thing I would do with all that money is go on a handbag shopping spree.  Move over, kids!  Mommy has priorities!  Ha!

My love for handbags started at a very young age.  I still remember the first purse I owned.  It wasn't a luxury brand, not even anything fancy.  It was just a simple denim Esprit purse.  But I was so happy when I got it.  I'd carry it everywhere!  Something about carrying a cute purse just makes me happy.  Hey, don't judge.  Everyone has their weaknesses, and handbags are mine.  :)

So with the cross body bags being all the rage right now, I thought that I might provide you with a visual of what is trending now.

Celine Nano

Boy Chanel

Chloe Drew (saddle bags are so trending right now!)

Fendi Peekaboo
3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini

Gucci Soho Crossbody

Mansur Gavriel Mini Bucket Bag

Louis Vuitton Monceau




Valentino Rockstud

Givenchy Antigona Mini

Yves Saint Laurent Crossbody

I'm already guilty of owning 4 out of the 11 bags here...I tell you, it's an addiction.  But they're so cute!  How can anyone resist?!?!

xoxo,
Lin


No comments:

Post a Comment