Friday, August 28, 2015

Bohemian Rhapsody

Happy Friday!  What are your plans this weekend?  We're having a combined birthday party for my hubby and one of our close friends.  It's a BBQ + swim party.  The kids will be causing a raucous while the adults eat, drink, and be merry.  It will be fantastic!

I've been seeing a lot of these really cute cold shoulder dresses lately on fashion boards.  And I recently went out on a whim and bought a pair of gladiator sandals.  I haven't had the chance to wear them out yet, but since I got the dress, I just might be brave enough to step out of the house with them!  Honestly, when I put this look together, I felt like I was trying to look like some kind of Greek deity going to a toga party.  Hermes has got nothing on my shoes!  Ha!  ;)

My sandals steal the spotlight with their bright gold tones, so I paired the look with some neutral and beige accessories to tone everything else down.  

Hat: H&M (beige in this style is sold out, here's a black one and here's a similar one)
Dress: Amazon
Bag: Celine Nano (purchased at Bergdorf Goodman in NY, here's a really cute messenger bag from Zara)
Necklace: J Crew (old, here's a similar one)
Glasses: Tory Burch (old, these aviator ones here are super adorable)

Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment