Thursday, January 30, 2014

Coated Skinny Jeans

It.Is.Finally.Cold.

Seriously.  I'm not complaining about the beautiful weather we have here in So Cal recently.  I mean, 80 degrees in January?  Only in LA.  But it just doesn't feel like winter.  My kids still wear T-shirts and shorts to school, and can't understand why I make them take a jacket with them every morning (it's chilly without the sun).

I was finally able to put on some cold-weather clothes.


 I usually don't wear stuff like this. It's usually just the sweater and a pair of cotton leggings.  But I felt like it was a boots kind of day.  So here's the breakdown:  the jeans are from Rag and Bone, and I love them because they're not super coated, which can make them so incredibly tight. You can find them here at Nordstrom.   I'm wearing a Banana Republic chambray shirt that I got last year, but I can't find it online anymore.  I like mine because they're fitted.  But here is a very similar one I found on the J Crew Factory website.  It's got the same color and it's also fitted as well.  The sweater is way old from Gap, and of course they're not available now.  But I looked around online and found this really cute one from Ann Taylor.

And now the fun stuff!  Accessories!  My boots are from Cole Haan and yet again, they're gone.  Here is a pair from Nordstrom that's really cute.  And I wanted to add a touch of color to my outfit, so I put on my necklace from Forever 21, you can find a similar one here.  What can I say, I love turquoise.

Here's the necklace up close - sorry I can't find them for you online.  But the necklace in the above link is even cuter!

That's it for now.  Happy Thursday!  Tomorrow is finally Friday!  Yay!

Xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment