Thursday, March 6, 2014

Frozen

Ok, so it's not exactly the Disney version, but I wanted to channel my inner Elsa for my daughter.  :)

I kept trying to think of something blue I can wear - I rummaged my closet, and the only thing I can find was this pale blue cardigan and my blue coat.  Works for me!  I also found a skirt that kind of reminds me of the snow swirls conjured up by Elsa when she began singing "Let It Go."  I even wanted to do an Elsa braid for the look too, but that just didn't work out.  Somehow it looks better on an animated Disney princess than it does on a mother of three.  Go figure.  ;)

And of course, to complete the look, nothing says "Frozen" like a snowflake statement necklace.  :)




Top: BP tank top from Nordstrom, Banana Republic cardigan (old, similar here)
Bottom: H&M skirt (old, similar here and here)
Coat: J Crew (old, but this one here from ASOS is SO cute!)
Belt: Came with a skirt I ordered on Hautelook.com (similar here from Forever 21, in so many colors too!)
Necklace: Banana Republic (old, similar here from H&M)
Shoes: Nine West (old, similar here and here)
Bag: My grandmother's!  Can you believe it?  I found it in my mom's closet.  :) I'm LOVING this one here from ASOS. 

See you on the next post!

Xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment