Sunday, March 9, 2014

Little Girls' Hairstyles

If you're daughter is like my daughter, then you have the same problems I do.  My daughter has so little hair.  And since my first two were boys, I wanted to be able to do her hair, like, the minute she was born.  Well, I had to wait at least a year until she grew something.  Even so, they were so thin, short, and wispy that I had to look for creative ways to tie and/or braid it.  So my fabulous nanny and I have had to come up with different ways to do my daughter's hair.  Luckily for us, or maybe it's because we've "trained" her to be this way, she actually likes us doing her hair.  Here's a few of the hairstyles that we've created for her in the last couple of months.  My daughter is so cute - I tell her "tilt your head down," and she'll do it.  I tell her, "look sideways," and she willingly obliges.  :)  Love my munchkin.   I wonder if she knows I'm using her as my hair model?  :)   If you have any questions on the techniques, comment below and I'll tell you.



 




 












There are so many other ways to do hair now that her hair is gradually getting longer...I've had to wait this long to post some pictures because it's only when I have help that I can do fancy hairstyles.  And those days don't come often!

Xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment