Monday, March 17, 2014

Luck Be A Lady

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Since I dressed all 3 kids in green, and all the itty bitty pre-school kids at K's school were wearing green, I thought I'd do a St. Patrick's Day look.

I was rummaging through my closet, trying to find a green shirt to wear, when I came across this green skirt I got years ago.  Who knew that it would rise to the occasion?  Since the skirt was past my knees, giving it a retro feel, I decided I'd do a collared shirt to complete the whole retro look.  Here it is!

Notice something different?  No more braces!  Hooray!


I LOVE my new quirky sunglasses!

Top: Got it from a flash sale site a while back, here's a really cute lace one and here's a see through mesh one like mine, both from H&M
Bottom: Old from Banana Republic, here's a shorter lace one from ASOS
Shoes: Tory Burch
Sunglasses: Prada

Xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment