Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Magic of Makeup II

I've been wanting to write this post for a while but never had the time to do it.  So since my mom is here helping me, and given it's a Friday afternoon (I don't have to make dinner, yay!), I can actually do something.  I'm always on the lookout for new and better makeup.  Us Asian girls like to stay as pale as a sheet of paper.  ;)  No spray tan for me, thank you very much!

As hard as I try to preserve my skin, somehow those crow's feet insists on making appearances.  Can't help it.  Therefore, I've honestly tried every product I can lay my hands on to minimize the look.  When I find that magic potion, I'll tell you about that too.  But for now, the foundation I'm using will do the trick.  I swear by the Chanel Vitalumiere Line.  It covers well, and gives you a glow at the same time.  And if you want more coverage, which I use, put on a light layer of MAC Mineralize Skinfninsh.  Those two put together is like, well, magic.  Look for yourself!










Ok, this ONE picture I cheated a little by using a photo editing software.  But the one above has no touch ups at all!


 Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere in Ivoire, here
Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus, here


Happy makeup shopping!

Xoxo,
Lin


No comments:

Post a Comment