Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tinker Bell Birthday Party

Hi Everyone!  Although you're reading this on Thursday, I'm actually writing this post on a Monday morning.  I couldn't wait to show you pictures of my daughter's 3rd birthday party.  It took a whole month to plan, and all day on the day of the party to set up and prepare.   My husband, my mom, and I worked tirelessly the entire day setting up, preparing food, cleaning up, and hosting.  There were three exhausted adults by the end of the day, but it was ALL worth it to see how happy my daughter was.  She was beyond happy.  She ran around with all her little friends, taking charge like the she always does (even though she's the youngest one in the family), showing her friends her cake, taking them to her bouncer, telling all the grown ups that she's "FWEE today!"  My boys had fun with their friends, playing pirates with the sword and hats I got as favors for the boys.  Everyone had a blast.  Grown ups and children alike.  It was a great party.   And the best part is...it's finally OVER!!!!!

Here are the pictures. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the comment section and I'll get back to you with answers!


Looking pretty with Grandma!











I had to include some pirate stuff for the boys.



Party Favors - we assembled them ourselves



Crepe Caterers
Tinker Bell cake

Magician for entertainment

Cake Cutting



Xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment