Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tinker Bell Mother/Daughter Outfit

I had to do a post of me and my daughter's matching Tinker Bell outfits from her birthday party.  I actually bought this dress last year for my sister's bridal shower.  The theme colors were lime green and hot pink, so I chose a lime green dress.  During her shower, she mentioned that I looked like Tinker Bell.  And a light bulb went on in my head.  I thought to myself, what a perfect theme for K's 3rd birthday!  I have left over invitation paper that I can use, and this dress that I can wear!  So there you go, I wore the outfit for the party.  To complete the look, I used a Hot Bun bun maker and rolled my hair into a high bun.  My heels has white flowers in the front that looks like the pom poms in front of Tinker Bell's sandals.  So I put those on too.

I was just taking pictures with K when I thought that I should take pictures of my outfit and post on my blog.  So I told my husband to take some of me in my usual pose, hands on the hips, when I saw K trying to imitate me.  At first I told her, "Can you step aside for a minute?  Can Mommy take some pictures by myself?"  But she just stood there with her hands on her hips!  So I said, "Let's do a look together then!"  Gotta love my little love bug!  She's the most adorable little fairy I know!



On Me:
Dress: Old from last year, other cute lime green ones here and here
Shoes: Old, a really cute similar pair from Badgley Mischka  here
Earrings: Old from Bloomingdales, these ones here from Macy's are really cute
Hair Accessory: Hot Bun bun maker, find it here on Amazon
On K:
Dress: Disney Tinker Bell Dress
Shoes: Disney Tinker Bell Shoes
Is she or isn't she the cutest little thing?  Oh I love her so much.  Happy 3rd birthday sweetheart!
Xoxo,
Lin


No comments:

Post a Comment