Friday, September 11, 2015

Kimono Dress

Happy Friday!

I don't know about you, but I've always loved kimono dresses.  I think they're so beautiful the way they drape over your body.  The fabric used to make these dresses are always a soft and flowy material.  Makes these dresses all the more feminine and beautiful.

I saw this kimono dress on ASOS and just couldn't resist getting it.  I don't even have anywhere fancy to go with this.  So I kept thinking about how I can dress this down for everyday wear.  Hence, I've come up with two different looks for this.  As you can see, accessories, hairstyle, and makeup play big parts in differentiating a casual look from a fancy look.


Casual



Dress: ASOS
Shoes: Tory Burch
Bag: Kate Spade (super old, similar here)
Lipstick: Tarte Amazonian Butter in Pink Peony




Fancy



Lipstick: Chanel

Got that dress in your closet that you don't know where to wear to?  Follow this recipe and you can wear it from a stroll at farmer's market to  date night with just a change of accessories!

Happy styling!

xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment