Friday, September 25, 2015

Stripes

TGIF!!!

Gosh, it has been so hot this week.  Honestly, when you live in So Cal, you really don't experience an Autumn.  I feel like it goes straight from Summer to Winter.  It's been so hot in the past years during Halloween too.  I guess it's good for the kids with their costumes, since they won't have to double up underneath.

So with this weather, I thought it was fitting to still do a summer look.  Whoever said that you can't wear white after Labor Day clearly hasn't experienced the heat waves we've been having recently.

Stripes are all the rage for a while now.  I have to be honest, I didn't love them before.  But the more I see other people wear stripes, the more I like them.  I have a striped t-shirt, a striped sweater, and now, this cute striped dress.  Pair it with the cutest trend of slip-on sneakers, top it off with a hat, and voila!  You're ready to battle this crazy heat.


Shoes: Ralph Lauren
Hat: I bought mine from Amazon, but the beige one is all sold out.  Here's a similar one 
Sunglasses: Tory Burch, old.  Here's a pair of Tory Burch aviators.

Try to stay cool!  My goodness, it's just too hot!

xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment