Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bohemian, featuring Portrait Necklace

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I've been on hiatus for a while.  Things happen and you just get so wrapped up in it...let's just say that 2014 has had a pretty rough start.  Anyway, I did my usual Tuesday gym workout today and I'm feeling much better.  So I decided to do a blog post about this really cute dress I scored from a flash sale.


Sorry I forgot to put on lipstick!




Here I'm wearing a dress by Free People.  I got it a while back on Hautelook.com.  I still see it every once in a while online, so if you sign up, you just might come across it.  But here's a really cute one from Forever 21.  The faux fur vest is from Forever 21, but that was purchased last year.  I found one here from Ann Taylor that's really cute.   My boots are Cole Haan, here's a similar pair (totally drool-worthy).  And... I'd like to focus today's post on the absolutely GORGEOUS necklace that I'm wearing.  As you can see, these are hand painted portraits.  Painted with a SINGLE paint brush bristle.  They are actually the size of a PENNY, if you can believe it.  The artist, Heidi Gibson, is an incredibly talented person, and she custom paints these.  You can order yours by visiting her Etsy store here.  They are chained by a 14k gold chain, with one Swarovski crystal on the chain.  The necklaces come in short or long in length, and in different metals as well.  Check out the website!  Men, it might be too late for Valentine's Day, but Mother's Day is only 3 months away!  Order these now for your wives and/or mothers!

And...that's it for now.  My daughter is done with her TV show so it's time for me to put her down for a nap.  Bye!

Xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment