Saturday, February 8, 2014

Tuxedo Pants

Good morning!

It's a beautiful Saturday morning in Southern California.  My boys are off to piano class, and my husband took our daughter to ballet class.  There is something just so sweet with daddies taking their daughters to dance classes.  Baby K is the ultimate Daddy's Girl.  She knows just how to sweet talk her daddy into giving her just about anything she wants.  :)

So here I am, finding a little time to myself so I can blog.  I've been dying to blog about my tuxedo pants that I scored on an after Christmas sale from Kate Spade.  I just love the way they look.  It's both feminine (the cut), and masculine (the tuxedo stripes) at the same time.  And structured and stylish at the same time also.



I got my tuxedo pants on the Kate Spade website right after Christmas, so they're not carrying it anymore.  But I found one here on Nordstrom that are very similar.  Yes, it's a completely different color, but the cut and the style are basically the same.  And they're Oh-So-Cute. I paired my pants with a flowy top from Brass Plum, but here's a very similar one that's totally cute too.  My shoes are Christian Louboutins, here's a similar pair.  I got my aqua colored statement necklace from Francesca's, and I think this one here would work really well too.  My sunglasses are super old from Chanel, but for the life of me, I tried to look everywhere online for you but can't find someone that sells them.  So here's a similar pair by Guess from Sunglasses Hut.

When you're a Stay At Home Mom, you don't get the chance to dress up very often.  So I express my love of style through my blog.  I hope you've enjoyed reading it so far!  Have a good rest of the day!  My boys are beyond excited that the Lego Movie is out.  You should see the looks on their faces when I told them we would watch it tonight!

Xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment