Sunday, February 2, 2014

Party Planning

It's Sunday...

The only day when I get to sit around and do nothing and catch up on my  TV shows.  The kids are all out to breakfast with Daddy and Grandpa, so I get a few hours to myself.  I recorded American Idol this season so I'm watching that.  J Lo is absolutely gorgeous, Harry Connick Jr. is SO funny, and him and Keith Urban are the most delicious eye candy!  *swoon*

So...back to doing nothing...NOT!  I have to start the party planning for my daughter's 3rd birthday!  *sigh*  A mother's job never ends.  With the Frozen craze going on these days, I had originally wanted that theme, but I'm pretty sure a lot of little girls are doing a Frozen theme this year.  I'm going with Tinkerbell.  Good o' Tink it is!

As I haven't officially started planning for the party, I don't have any picture to show you just yet.  But I do have some pictures from past parties that I can post for you.  If you have any questions as to how and what to do on some of these, leave a comment below and I'll reply with answers!

These were pictures from my sister's Tea Party themed bridal shower:




There was a scrap booking station for guests to make their own pages for my sister.






These are from the boys' Lego themed 6th birthday party:










These were from my daughter's Ariel themed 2nd birthday party:






These were from my daughter's Princess themed 1st birthday party:











You know what I think is most important in planning a party?  I mean, all the factors are super important to pull off a beautiful party.  But I get so irritated when people skimp on these.  Use table cloths that go all the way to the bottom of the table.  Covering up those table legs make all the difference.  I see some extravagant table displays that are absolutely stunning, only to be ruined by not using long table cloths. And you can seriously get some cheap ones online.  They're washable; if you don't want to commit to a certain color, get the neutral ones.  White, black, brown, or even gray would do.  Trust me.  Any of those would be better than a cheap plastic one that exposes the table legs. Here is where you can buy them for the price of renting them.  And if you don't want to buy them, rent them from your local party rental place. 

And that's that!  Thanks for stopping by!  The kids are back and I've got to tend to them now!  I hope you enjoyed the pictures and are able to get some ideas off this post!  Bye!

Xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment