Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sneak Peak...

Ok, I wanted to show you some stuff from the beginning stages of Baby K's party.  But I only have a few hours before I have to go pick her up from pre-school, so I don't have much time, and I still have a whole lotta stuff to do.  So I'm going to show you a picture of the invitation that I made for her party.  These were leftover invitation paper from my sister's bridal shower.  And since the colors are lime green and hot pink, I decided to give Baby K a Tinker Bell themed birthday party.
 
Disclaimer: I didn't come up with the creative wording myself!

For the invitation itself, I thought it was already very pretty.  So all I did was find some Tinkerbell stickers at Party City and put a couple on each invitation.  I had leftover rhinestone stickers from the shower too, so I put one on each invitation as well.  I got the invitation paper and the rhinestone stickers at Michael's.  For the address labels, I found a Tinkerbell clip art online, and then copy and pasted it on the labels.

I hope you liked this little sneak peak of the party!  When I'm done with the birthday banner I will post that as well.  But that would take a while...and I don't have much time left!  Yikes!

Xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment