Sunday, February 23, 2014

Golden

Hi Everyone!

In honor of awards season, I thought I'd do a look that relates to the little gold men.  No, this is definitely not a red carpet look - how many of us get to wear designer gowns and attend such a fancy function?  Not me, that's for sure.  Therefore, with this look, you can celebrate awards season while going about your day-to-day routine; no fancy functions needed!





I recently acquired a really cute white maxi skirt from ASOS, which you can find here.   I love skirts.  I am the ultimate girly-girl, and I love everything that enhance's a woman's femininity.  Dresses, skirts, heels, jewelry, I love them all!  As soon as I got my skirt, I've been wracking my brain trying to find something to pair it with.  Lucky for me, I bought these sequined tank tops two years ago at Old Navy, when sequins were all the rage.  Since this is so old, it's no where to be found, but here is a really cute one from Forever 21, that would look super cute with this skirt as well.  Since the sequins look so festive and formal, I wanted to tone the whole look down a bit, so I decided to put on a pair of metallic wedges, which I got a long time ago as well, but I found these really cute ones here that looks almost exactly like the ones I'm wearing..

For accessories, I did chandelier earrings that I got from Francesca's a long time ago, here are some cute gold ones.  The bangles are from J Crew, and you can find them here.  I'm holding a gold Kate Spade clutch that I got last year for a Girl's Night in Vegas.  Here's a cute similar one from Marc Jacobs, and another really cute one here from Tory Burch.

Well, that's it for now!  Until next time!

Xoxo,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment