Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Plaid

Now, I'm not a big fan of plaid.  Maybe I'm more into simple stuff and simple patterns, and plaid just interweaves too much.  That being said, I did find one from Target I liked.  Maybe because the colors are blended with black, so that the overall look isn't too shocking.  Or because the pattern is small so it's not too overwhelming.  Well, anyway, I got it.  I used to just wear them with black leggings a pair of flip flops, but I found a different way to wear it on Pinterest the other day.



I mentioned that the shirt was from Target, and this one here is pretty similar.  I bought a puffy vest from The North Face at Nordstrom, which you can find on sale here.  So I put that over my plaid shirt since it's been so chilly these days.  Then I put on a pair of True Religion skinny jeans that I got at the outlet store last year, and you can find them here at Nordstrom as well.  My Tory Burch boots were from a while back too, but these here are pretty similar.

I apologize the picture isn't very clear.  I tried a different camera today and I don't know how to use the settings yet.  Anyway, here's a casual look that hopefully you like.  It's perfect for running errands in this chilly weather while still looking pretty put together.

Good night!

Xoxo,
Lin




No comments:

Post a Comment